No one gets through life without pain and loss. There are 5 steps to letting go:
- Decide to let it go. Things don’t disappear on their own.
- Express your pain — and your responsibility in holding on to it. Talk to a trusted friend, a therapist, or write your thoughts in a journal.
- Stop being the victim and blaming others. We are all wounded in some way and we all do the best we can.
- Focus on the present — the here and now — and joy. Think of 3 things you are grateful for each night before going to sleep.
- Forgive them — and yourself. No one is perfect.
Your angels, guides, and of course the Being that created the universe are ready and willing to help at all times.